This is a blog about my hobby of photography, and showing ya'll the beautiful wonders that our Lord has given us.
32 Day Challenge - Door
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Day 6's picture is here! And the category was a Door.
This photo I took a while ago, I'm not exactly sure where. My favorite part is probably how the brick arches along with the door. Whats yours?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Hi guys! Today I wanted to dedicate this post to some of my friends, who also have blogs. 1. https://pineapplewithapurpose.wordpress.com - this girl is amazing! She loves to bake, so there are plenty of delish recipes on her blog. Also, she will post many DIYs too, and her posts are just fun to read. 2. https://nataliekbeauty.blogspot.com - I can't even tell you how awesome this girl, and her blog, is! She is an amazing young makeup artist, and gives tips, tricks, and tutorials on skin care and makeup! 3. https://sheshallnotbemovedblog.wordpress.com/?blogsub=confirming#blog_subscription-3 - This is a blog that I will be reading regularly. This girl writes amazing encouragement for many different things, and leading it all back to God and His word. And her blog is so pretty! So that is all I have to say for today, please comment below what your favorite blogs are! Also, I need some new ideas ...
Hey! Me and my friend recently did a photoshoot with bubbles! I have always loved this idea and was so excited when she agreed to take some pictures with me. My friend also has a blog so you can check that out here . And let me know which photo is your favorite! She also took one of me :) See you in my next post! -Jubilant Joy
Happy Easter everyone! Jesus has risen! And to add an extra smile to your day, here's a few photos of my dog with bunny ears: Hope you all have a wonderful Easter! -Jubilant Joy Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” -John 11:25-26
Comments
Post a Comment