A few weeks ago we took a trip to Wisconsin to visit some friends! We brought our camper and camped for about 3 days. It was a long drive but it was worth it! As you can see by the bottom picture we stopped at Cabela's and that was a lot f fun. We also got to see many shops and places in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. We've never been there so it was a great experience.
Hi guys! Today I wanted to dedicate this post to some of my friends, who also have blogs. 1. https://pineapplewithapurpose.wordpress.com - this girl is amazing! She loves to bake, so there are plenty of delish recipes on her blog. Also, she will post many DIYs too, and her posts are just fun to read. 2. https://nataliekbeauty.blogspot.com - I can't even tell you how awesome this girl, and her blog, is! She is an amazing young makeup artist, and gives tips, tricks, and tutorials on skin care and makeup! 3. https://sheshallnotbemovedblog.wordpress.com/?blogsub=confirming#blog_subscription-3 - This is a blog that I will be reading regularly. This girl writes amazing encouragement for many different things, and leading it all back to God and His word. And her blog is so pretty! So that is all I have to say for today, please comment below what your favorite blogs are! Also, I need some new ideas ...
Comments
Post a Comment