I could look at this picture for hours. We had just gotten home when this was taken, it really made me think of God's beauty in life's little things.
Hi guys! Today I wanted to dedicate this post to some of my friends, who also have blogs. 1. https://pineapplewithapurpose.wordpress.com - this girl is amazing! She loves to bake, so there are plenty of delish recipes on her blog. Also, she will post many DIYs too, and her posts are just fun to read. 2. https://nataliekbeauty.blogspot.com - I can't even tell you how awesome this girl, and her blog, is! She is an amazing young makeup artist, and gives tips, tricks, and tutorials on skin care and makeup! 3. https://sheshallnotbemovedblog.wordpress.com/?blogsub=confirming#blog_subscription-3 - This is a blog that I will be reading regularly. This girl writes amazing encouragement for many different things, and leading it all back to God and His word. And her blog is so pretty! So that is all I have to say for today, please comment below what your favorite blogs are! Also, I need some new ideas ...
Yes! Beautiful picture and i agree it really does!❤
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDelete